1. How long can I keep the DIY DJ equipment?
The DIY DJ rental price (on the website) is based on a 1-5 day rental, depending on your pick up date. All rentals are due back the following Monday.
For example: Pick up on a Wednesday and your rental can be kept up to 5 days, when returned on the following Monday. Pick up on Friday and your rental could be kept up to 3 days, when returned on the following Monday.
2. What do I need to bring with me to pick up my rental items?
* The RENTER needs to show THEIR current State Issued Driver's License or ID to pick up.
* The Renter needs to provide a MAJOR CREDIT CARD (American Express, Discover, Visa or MasterCard) in their name to cover the security/damage deposit. Debit cards are NOT accepted.
3. My debit card has a Visa logo on it. Can I use that card for my security/damage deposit?
No, the security/damage deposit must be covered with a MAJOR CREDIT CARD, not one that draws from your checking account.
4. I don't have a MAJOR CREDIT CARD, can I bring in someone else's card for the security/damage deposit?
No, you may not. Because this is a legal contract, the person picking up the equipment must provide a credit card in THEIR name for the security/damage deposit.
5. Can I send someone else in to pick up my rental for me?
Yes you may.
However, the person picking up must provide THEIR current State Issued Driver's License or ID to pick up the rental.
* The Person picking up also needs to provide a MAJOR CREDIT CARD (American Express, Discover, Visa or MasterCard) in their name to cover the security/damage deposit. Debit cards are NOT accepted.
6. Do I need to pay when I make an on-line reservation?
At this time, we do not require a deposit to reserve equipment on-line.
7. Do I need to get insurance for the equipment?
Event Sound does NOT cover the rental equipment once it leaves our location. It is the RENTERS responsibility if there is any damage or theft of the equipment.
Note: Check with your insurance agent to see if your home owners/renters policy will cover it if needed.
8. Can I pick up or return the rental equipment on a Saturday or Sunday?
Event Sound & Lighting is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Pick up is available Wednesday - Friday at your pre-selected day/time, as requested through your on-line reservation. All returns must be done on Mondays.
9. Can I have someone else return the rental?
Yes, you may. But please note: If there is any damage to the equipment or any missing items, we will contact the person whose name is on the rental agreement for resolution.
10. What sized room will your sound packages cover?
Either sound system will adequately cover the average ballroom. Keep in mind that most of your sound should be directed at the dance floor area, allowing for conversations in other parts of the room.
11. Do I need any special electrical power to run the sound systems?
No you do not. Our sound systems plug into any standard wall outlet.
12. I am having some problems setting up and/or running the equipment. What should I do?
We have several solutions for you. You can go to www.Eventsoundandlighting.com or www.DIYDJrentals.com and click on the 'How to' videos tab. We have several videos on set up, operation and trouble shooting of the equipment you rented.
If you are still having problems, please call 952-830-0506 and leave your name, phone number and your problem and a technician will respond as soon as possible.
13. What if something malfunctions, is broken or stolen during my rental?
Please contact us immediately at 952-830-0506. Do NOT attempt to repair it yourself or bring to a repair location without verbal of written authorization from Event Sound & Lighting.
14. What type of vehicle is needed to pick up my rental?
Many different makes and models have adequate space. The average compact car has room for both the sound and lighting rental packages. If additional equipment is added, you may need a larger vehicle or two cars to pick up your rental. Any questions please feel free to call or email us.
Brought to you by:
5251 W. 73rd Street - Suite B - Edina, MN 55439 - email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 Event Sound and Lighting
Website by Michael Hildebrandt